Buy Amoxicillin 500 MG online without prescription. Cenmox 500 Mg. Only $0.80 Per Pill. Free shipping across . Approved pharmacy. You can now buy Amoxicillin 500 Mg online from Propharmacystores.
What is Amoxicillin 500 Mg ?
Amoxicillin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is a penicillin-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Using any antibiotic when it is not needed can cause it to not work for future infections.
Amoxicillin is also used with other medications to treat stomach/intestinal ulcers caused by the bacteria H. pylori and to prevent the ulcers from returning.
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic. It’s used to treat infections caused by certain types of bacteria.
- Amoxicillin oral tablet comes as immediate-release (IR), extended-release (ER), or chewable tablets. The chewable tablet and IR tablet are only available as generic drugs. The ER tablet is only available as the brand-name drug Moxatag.
- Amoxicillin also comes as a capsule and a suspension. All forms are taken by mouth.
Amoxillin capsules is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children
• Acute bacterial sinusitis
• Acute Otitis media
• Acute streptococcal tonsillitis and pharyngitis
• Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis
• Community acquired pneumonia
• Acute cystitis
• Asymptomatic Bacteriuria in pregnancy
• Acute pyelonephritis
• Typhoid and paratyphoid fever
• Dental abscess with spreading cellulitis
• Prosthetic joint infections
• Helicobacter pylori eradication
• Lyme disease
Common side effects of amoxicillin include:
- Upset stomach
- Yeast infection
Serious side effects of amoxicillin can also occur.
If you have any of these side effects, stop taking amoxicillin and call your doctor right away:
- Severe rash
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice)
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Excessive tiredness
- Swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- A peeling or blistering rash
- Severe or bloody diarrhea