Buy Avana 100 Mg Online (Stendra) without Prescription from approved pharmacy. Only $1.95 Per Pill. Free shipping in USA, Europe, UK, Australia etc. You can now buy Avana 100 Mg online from Propharmacystores.
Related – Sexforce 100 Mg
What is Avana 100 Mg ?
Avana tablets 100mg contain avanafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, that is used to help men with erectile dysfunction (impotence), to achieve and maintain an erection, when sexually aroused.
Avana tablets 100mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Avana tablets 100mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Avana tablets 100mg will only work if you are sexually aroused.
It is recommended to take Avana orally with or without food, 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. Patients usually start with an initial dose of 100mg, with additional dosages depending on the patients reaction to the medication. It is recommended to take the least amount possible for treatment, contact your doctor for the correct dosage.
Do not use the medication more than 1 time every 24 hours. The medication will not cause a reaction without any sexual stimulation, erections will not occur by only taking the pill. Erections lasting over 4 hours may cause permanent damage to the penis, contact your doctor immediately should you encounter this problem.
Avanafil can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss. This has occurred in a small number of people taking sildenafil (Viagra) or other drugs similar to avanafil. Most of these people also had heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoked or were over 50 years old. It is not clear whether avanafil is the actual cause of vision loss.
The recommended dose is 100 mg but the dose can be increased or decreased as per the doctor advice depending on the patient tolerability profile and efficacy. If you are taking 100 or 200 mg of Avana, then you should take Avana only 15 minutes the sexual activity. In case you are taking 50 mg then you should take Avana 30 minutes before the sexual activity.
The usual dose is one tablet daily with water, with or without food and can be taken with 3 servings of alcohol.
You should not use Avana tablets 100mg if you:
- are allergic to avanafil or any ingredients in Avana
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- have conditions which may predispose to priapism (erections lasting 4 hours or more) such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma or leukaemia
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- Blurred vision
- pounding in the ears
- slow or fast heartbeat
- bladder pain
- bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- bloody or cloudy urine
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- frequent urge to urinate
- increased erection
- lower back or side pain
- nausea and vomiting
- pain in the groin or genitals
- pain, redness, or swelling in the arm or leg
- rapid weight gain
- sharp back pain just below the ribs
- tightness in the chest
- tingling of the hands or feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight gain or loss