Buy Azithromycin 250 MG Online without Prescription(Asitomycin). Only $0.80 per pill. Free shipping across USA, UK, Australia, Europe and other countries. You can now buy Azithromycin 250 Mg Online from Propharmacystore.
What is Azithromycin 250 Mg ?
Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily with or without food. You may take this medication with food if stomach upset occurs. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
For the best effect, take this antibiotic at evenly spaced times. To help you remember, take this medication at the same time(s) every day.
Continue to take this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after a few days. Stopping the medication too early may allow bacteria to continue to grow, which may result in a return of the infection.
Antacids containing aluminum or magnesium may decrease the absorption of azithromycin if taken at the same time. If you take an antacid that contains aluminum or magnesium, wait at least 2 hours before or after taking azithromycin.
You should not use azithromycin if you are allergic to it, or if:
- you have ever had jaundice or liver problems caused by taking azithromycin; or
- you are allergic to similar drugs such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, or telithromycin.
To make sure azithromycin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- myasthenia gravis;
- a heart rhythm disorder;
- low levels of potassium in your blood; or
- long QT syndrome (in you or a family member).
This medicine is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
Many people experience fewer side effects when taking azithromycin compared with other antibiotics in the macrolide class, such as erythromycin (Erythrocin).
However, you may still experience side effects, especially if your doctor prescribed a high dose of azithromycin to be taken just one time. Tell your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Loose stools
- Stomach discomfort
Some people may also experience cramps and yeast or vaginal infection.
Get emergency medical help right away if you experience any of the following:
- Chest pain
- Swelling of the feet or ankles
- Inflammation of the colon (symptoms may include abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue)
- Fluid build-up between the lungs and the chest wall (symptoms may include chest pain or heaviness, or difficulty breathing difficulties)
- Low count of white blood cells (this is usually discovered in blood tests, but if you have symptoms, they may include weakness, tiredness, shortness of breath, or infections that do not go away)