Buy Azithromycin 500 MG Online without Prescription (Asitomycin). Only $1.05 per pill. Free shipping across USA, UK, Australia, Europe and other countries. You can now buy Azithromycin 500 Mg online from Propharmacystores.
What is Azithromycin 500 Mg ?
Azithromycin is an antibiotic that fights bacteria. Azithromycin is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, eye infections, and sexually transmitted diseases.
Azithromycin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
You should not use azithromycin if you are allergic to it, or if:
- you have ever had jaundice or liver problems caused by taking azithromycin; or
- you are allergic to similar drugs such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, or telithromycin.
To make sure azithromycin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- myasthenia gravis;
- a heart rhythm disorder;
- low levels of potassium in your blood; or
- long QT syndrome (in you or a family member).
This medicine is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether azithromycin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily with or without food. You may take this medication with food if stomach upset occurs. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
For the best effect, take this antibiotic at evenly spaced times. To help you remember, take this medication at the same time(s) every day.
Continue to take this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after a few days. Stopping the medication too early may allow bacteria to continue to grow, which may result in a return of the infection.
Antacids containing aluminum or magnesium may decrease the absorption of azithromycin if taken at the same time. If you take an antacid that contains aluminum or magnesium, wait at least 2 hours before or after taking azithromycin.
- Oral Moniliasis
- Taste perversion
- Decreased platelet count
- Elevated serum alkaline phosphatase
- Allergic: Arthralgia, edema, urticaria and angioedema
- Cardiovascular: Arrhythmias (eg, ventricular tachycardia), hypotension, QT prolongation, and torsades de pointes
- Gastrointestinal: Anorexia, constipation, dyspepsia, flatulence, vomiting/diarrhea, pseudomembranous colitis, pancreatitis, oral candidiasis, pyloric stenosis, and reports of tongue discoloration