Buy Finpecia 1 Mg Online. Finasteride 1 Mg. Only $ 0.60 Per Pill. No Prescription Needed. Free Shipping across USA, UK, Australia, Europe Etc. You can now buy Finpecia 1 Mg from Propharmacystores.
What Is Finpecia 1 MG?
Finpecia 1 Mg (generic propecia 1 mg) is used for the treatment of male pattern hair loss on the vertex and the anterior mid-scalp area by increasing hair growth and preventing further hair loss from the scalp including receding hairline and thinning or balding at the top and front of the head. The safety and efficacy have been demonstrated in men between the ages of 18 to 41 years with mild to moderate hair loss of the vertex and anterior mid-scalp area.
Propecia is a brand name. The active ingredient of Propecia tablets is finasteride 1mg. Propecia tablets and finasteride 1mg tablets are medically the same.
Finpecia 1 mg tablets, also known as Generic Propecia, Finpecia by Cipla, Finalo by Intas, and Finax by Dr. Reddy’s – can help reverse balding in men with mild to moderate hair loss but does not restore hair that has been lost for a long time. It is not used to treat hair loss in women.
Decreased sexual ability/desire may occur. In some men, this medication can decrease the amount of semen released during sex. This is harmless, but has continued in some men even after stopping treatment. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: lump in the breast, nipple discharge, breast enlargement/tenderness/pain, pain in the testicles, inability to urinate.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction may include: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
The most common side effects of finasteride include:
- trouble getting or keeping an erection (impotence)
- decrease in sex drive
- decreased volume of ejaculate
- ejaculation disorders
- enlarged or painful breast. You should promptly report to your doctor any changes in your breasts such as lumps, pain or nipple discharge.
In addition, the following have been reported in general use with finasteride:
- allergic reactions, including rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips and face
- rarely, some men may have testicular pain
- in rare cases, male breast cancer has been reported.
Do Not Take finasteride if you are:
- a woman who is pregnant or may potentially be pregnant. Finasteride may harm your unborn baby. Do not touch or handle crushed or broken finasteride tablets.
- allergic to finasteride or any of the ingredients in finasteride tablets.
Important information about finasteride:
- You should see your doctor regularly while taking finasteride. Follow your doctor’s advice about when to have these checkups.
- Checking for prostate cancer. Your doctor has prescribed finasteride for BPH and not for treatment of prostate cancer — but a man can have BPH and prostate cancer at the same time. Checking for prostate cancer should continue while you take finasteride.
- About Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA). Your doctor may have done a blood test called PSA for the screening of prostate cancer. Because finasteride decreases PSA levels, you should tell your doctor(s) that you are taking finasteride. Changes in PSA levels will need to be evaluated by your doctor(s). Any increase in follow-up PSA levels from their lowest point may signal the presence of prostate cancer and should be evaluated, even if the test results are still within the normal range. You should also tell your doctor if you have not been taking finasteride as prescribed because this may affect the PSA test results. For more information, talk to your doctor.