Buy Priligy 30 Mg online without prescription. Only $ 1.50 Per Pill. Free shipping across USA,UK, Europe, Australia and other countries. You can now buy Priligy 30 Mg online from Propharmacystores.
What is Priligy 30 Mg ?
Dapoxetine, marketed as Priligy, is a medication used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18–64 years old. Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, increasing serotonin’s action at the post synaptic cleft, and as a consequence promoting ejaculatory delay. As a member of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) family, dapoxetine was initially created as an antidepressant. However, unlike other SSRIs, dapoxetine is absorbed and eliminated rapidly in the body. Its fast acting property makes it suitable for the treatment of PE but not as an antidepressant.
- Priligy is not suitable for teenagers, or for anyone with a history of significant heart disease, fainting or psychiatric illness.
- You take a tablet a couple of hours before you expect to have sex. You must not take Priligy more than once a day.
- Swallow the tablet whole with a full glass of water.
- The most common side effects are feeling dizzy or sick and headaches.
- If you feel dizzy, lightheaded, sick, sweaty, or like you might faint, sit with your head between your legs or lie down until the feeling passes.
- Don’t drink alcohol when taking Priligy.
- Don’t take Priligy if you’ve been taking recreational drugs, for example ecstasy (MDMA), ketamine, LSD, poppers (amyl nitrate), narcotics or benzodiazepines.
Priligy contains an active substance called ‘dapoxetine’. This belongs to a group of medicines called ‘selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors’ (SSRIs). Priligy may also be known as a ‘urological’ medicine.
Priligy increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation.
Priligy is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
The following are some of the side effects that may be associated with dapoxetine. Just because a side effect is stated here doesn’t mean that all men taking Priligy tablets will experience that or any side effect. Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways.
Very common Priligy side effects (affect more than 1 in 10 people)
- Feeling sick.
Common Priligy side effects (affect between 1 in 10 and 1 in 100 people)
- Feeling anxious, irritable, restless or agitated.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Blurred vision.
- Feeling tired or sleepy. Do not drive or operate machinery if affected.
- Pins and needles or tingling sensations.
- Ringing or other noise in the ears (tinnitus).
- Excessive sweating.
- Difficulty sleeping
- Abnormal dreams.
- Reduced sex drive.
- Problems getting an erection
- Sinus congestion.
- Disturbances for the gut such as diarrhoea, vomiting, constipation, abdominal pain and discomfort, indigestion, flatulence and dry mouth.
- Increased blood pressure.
Do not take Priligy if:
- you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6)
- you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm
- you have a history of fainting
- you have ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over-excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression
- you have moderate or severe liver problems.
- you are taking:
- Medicines for depression called ‘monoamine oxidase inhibitors’ (MAOIs)
- Thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- Other medicines for depression
- Lithium – a medicine for bipolar disorder
- Linezolid – an antibiotic used to treat infections
- Tryptophan – a medicine to help you sleep
- St John’s wort – a herbal medicine
- Tramadol – used to treat serious pain
- Medicines used to treat migraines.