Buy Sidalis 120 Mg online without prescription. Only $ 1.50 Per Pill. Free shipping across UK,USA, Europe, Australia and other countries. You can now buy Sidalis 120 Mg online from Propharmacystores.
What is Sidalis 120 Mg ?
Sildalis 120 Mg is recommended to men suffering from any kind of erectile dysfunction: physiological, psychological or mixed. The drug can be taken by men aged from 18 to 65 years. It’s mechanism of action is as follows: once the drug is digested and enters the bloodstream, it stimulates guanylate cyclase receptors, which allows smooth muscles in the penis to relax and more blood to flow into the region.
Sildalis is an innovative drug that combines two powerful active substances—Sildenafil citrate and tadalafil, which are used in the production of Viagra and Cialis.
The drug combines two active substances—Sildenafil (100 mg) and tadalafil (20 mg).
Sildenafil immediately penetrates the blood and moves towards the pelvic organs. Due to Sildenafil, blood pressure increases, and it leads to a firm erection.
Tadalafil: inhibitor of the 5th type, its main property is the suppression of PDE. In turn, it also impacts the blood supply system. As a result—you get an instant, powerful, and long erection during excitation.
It should be noted that the drug is intended exclusively for male patients. The drug Sidalis is sold in pharmacies in the form of tablets. One tablet contains the maximum daily dose, which means that it is forbidden to take more than one tablet. A tablet contains sildenafil (100 g) and tadalafil (20 g.). For good measure the manufacturer added a score line, which can help to reduce the dose, if necessary. It is recommended to slim men or young guys who just want to strengthen their sensual feelings during sexual intercourse.
- Sildalis can cause side effects such as drowsiness and unstable attention. This may be harmful while performing tasks that demand for alertness such as driving, riding, etc. Hence, avoid such activities after taking the medicine.
- Remember that the medicine does not protect you from HIV or STDs. It is also not a medicine to prevent pregnancy.
- Do not use Sildalis if you are using other medicines including other PDE-5 inhibitors. You can always speak with a doctor and seek contraindication knowledge.
- Do not allow children, women and pregnant females to take this medicine, as it may cause unwanted complications.
- Individuals with liver, kidney or lung issues are suggested to consult their doctor before buying the medicine and determine whether it is safe for use.
Sildalis is an excellent quality drug, and side effects are very rare. But, since under certain circumstances they may appear, you should be aware of them. These can be: back pain, headache, nausea, dyspepsia, dizziness, temporary visual impairment, swelling of the nasal mucosa, facial redness. Side effects usually pass quickly. But, if they continue for several hours and is pronounced, then you need to consult a doctor.
Some of common and mild side effects include:
- Blur sight
- Drowsiness or dizziness
- Nasal congestion
- Dyspepsia or upset stomach
- Body pain
- Queasiness and vomiting