What is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It is a type of sildenafil citrate, the same active ingredient found in the popular ED medication Viagra. However, unlike Viagra, Kamagra Oral Jelly is a gel-like substance that is designed to be taken orally.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in a variety of flavors, including strawberry, banana, and pineapple. This can make it a more palatable option for men who have difficulty swallowing tablets or pills.
The medication is manufactured by an Indian pharmaceutical company called Ajanta Pharma, and is available in many countries around the world.
Dosages of Kamagra 100mg oral jelly
Take one sachets of jelly 30 minutes prior to sexual activity with empty stomach
Side effects of Kamagra oral jelly
Can Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly be used by men with diabetes?
Men with diabetes are more likely to experience ED than men without diabetes, due to the damage that diabetes can cause to blood vessels and nerves. As such, many men with diabetes may be interested in using Kamagra polo as a treatment for their ED.
The good news is that Kamagra Oral Jelly can be safe and effective for use by men with diabetes, although it is important to talk to a healthcare provider before starting treatment to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you.
Can Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly be taken with food?
Kamagra Oral Jelly can be taken with or without food, although there are some factors to consider when deciding whether to take it with a meal or on an empty stomach.
Taking Kamagra Oral Jelly on an empty stomach can help to ensure faster absorption and onset of action, as food can slow down the absorption of the medication into the bloodstream. This can be particularly important for men who want to achieve an erection quickly, and may be planning to engage in sexual activity shortly after taking the medication.
Is Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly available without a prescription?
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is no –Kamagra Oral Jelly is not available without a prescription.
In many countries, including the United States, it is illegal to sell or purchase Jelly Viagra without a valid prescription from a licensed healthcare provider. This is because the medication can have serious side effects and should only be taken under the supervision of a doctor.
How should I store Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly?
The following are guidelines for storing Kamagra Oral Jelly:
- Keep Kamagra Oral Jelly in its original packaging until ready to use. This will help protect it from light, moisture, and temperature changes.
- Store Kamagra Oral Jelly in a cool, dry place. It should be kept at room temperature between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Do not store Sildenafil Oral Jelly in extreme temperatures or direct sunlight. Avoid storing it in areas where it may be exposed to moisture or heat, such as the bathroom or near a sink.
- Keep Kamagra Oral Jelly out of reach of children and pets. It is important to store all medications in a safe and secure location.
- Do not freeze Kamagra Oral Jelly. Freezing can damage the medication and make it less effective.